Our office is OPEN to treat patients for all oral surgery needs!
When you are here, you should know that:
- A face mask/covering is REQUIRED for all patients and visitors. We will need to reschedule your appointment if you forget.
- A temperature screening is conducted on anyone entering our office.
- We are asking that each patient come in alone or in the case of a minor with one responsible adult for the appointment.
- We have implemented a No-Touch Policy, which includes No shaking hands and No hugging to minimize the contact for more sanitary conditions.
- Our staff is continuing our stringent sanitizing techniques as set out by the CDC.
- We have increased the amount of times we disinfect our reception desk-after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day.
- We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy.
- We have hand sanitizer located at check-in for all our guests to use.